This is our #1 most asked question. “Can I use your song(s) in my video?”
The answer is yes you can. BUT here are the requirements:
- You MUST put our name in the video title if the song is used for more than 60% of the video
- You MUST put a link to our channel in the video description
- You MUST put a store link to the song(s) used in the video description
- You CANNOT make money using our songs as they are protected in YouTube’s Content ID system, this is non-negotiable
- You CANNOT upload lists, compilations or any “X Hour Videos” of our music either
If you do try and monetize a song of ours you will get an ID Claim. Do not worry, this is not a strike on your channel.
If you are a YouTuber (of 100,000 subs or more) and you want to use the music, we will consider giving clearance, but not just because. Come to us with something in mind: AKA tell us how we can benefit. Please contact us email@example.com.